Acceptance Rate 88.00%
SAT Score 1,030
ACT Score 19
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 88% at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley where a total of 13,744 students applied and 12,095 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 19. It requires one items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UTRGV.
At UTRGV, 5 applicants (1% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,315 applicants (23%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 19 at UTRGV. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,090 and 25th percentile score is 830. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 64 and the 25th percentile score is 46. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UTRGV.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||570|
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley requires 1 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is Semester. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?