Tuition & Fees $932
Student Population 459
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,077
Graduation Rate 17 %
Tohono O'Odham Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sells, Arizona. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $932 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 459 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Tohono O'Odham Community College are $932 for Arizona residents and $932 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Tohono O'Odham CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,077 and 33% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 459 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tohono O'Odham Community College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Tohono O'Odham Community College is 26 %
Student Population for Tohono O'Odham Community College is 459
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tohono O'Odham Community College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,077 at Tohono O'Odham Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Tohono O'Odham CC offers 31 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Tohono O'Odham Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arizona?