2023 Tuition & Fees $932
Student Population 766
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,839
Graduation Rate 14 %
Students:Faculty 13 : 1
Tohono O'odham Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Sells, Arizona. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $932 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 766 students are enrolled.
Explore Tohono O'odham Community College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Tohono O'odham CC's tuition & fees is $932 for Arizona residents and $932 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Tohono O'odham CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,839 and 28% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 766 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tohono O'odham Community College is 14 %
Retention Rate for Tohono O'odham Community College is 48 %
Student Population for Tohono O'odham Community College is 766
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tohono O'odham Community College is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,839 at Tohono O'odham Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||Highway 86, Mile Post 125.5, Sells, AZ 85634-3129|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/app/tocc|
Tohono O'odham CC offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||2||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||4||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Tohono O'odham Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Arizona Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?