Triton College is accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||01/01/1972 - Current|
Some programs at Triton College are accredited by 3 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1980 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||04/01/1972 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist (NMT) - Programs for the nuclear medicine technologist||Accredited (Actual)||06/24/1974 - 06/13/2011|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?