Triton College 2019 Tuition & Fees
2019 Cost of Attendance (COA)
|Total Costs||$11,536 (On-Campus)
|Tuition & Fees||$10,096||$12,539|
|Books & Supplies||$1,440|
|Room & Board||$6,612 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$3,092 (off-campus)|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2018-2019, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $10,096 for Illinois residents and $12,539 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.83% compared to academic year 2017-2018.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2018-2019, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,440. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Triton College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,314||$1,380||$1,440||$1,440|
For academic year 2018-2019, the average costs for living costs at Triton College is $9,704 when living off campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.63% compared to academic year 2017-2018.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$5,404||$6,346||$5,404||$6,612|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?