Triton College 2020 Tuition & Fees
2020 Cost of Attendance (COA)
|Total Costs||$17,342 (Off-Campus)||$23,503 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$4,320||$10,481|
|Books & Supplies||$13,022|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|***Triton College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $4,320 for Illinois residents and $10,481 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -16.41% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $13,022. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Triton College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,380||$1,440||$1,440||$13,022|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?