Student Population 102
Graduation Rate 71 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Tucson College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Tucson, Arizona. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 102 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Tucson. A total of 102 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tucson College is 71 %
Retention Rate for Tucson College is 72 %
Student Population for Tucson College is 102
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tucson College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
Tucson offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Tucson College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Tucson College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?