Graduate Rate 48.24%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 93%
At United Talmudical Seminary, the graduation rates was 48.24% (247 students out of 512 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 247 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at United Talmudical Seminary. Last year, the graduation rate was 48.24%. where 247 students out of 512 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 228 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 19 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At United Talmudical Seminary, 1 of 14 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 7.14%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at United Talmudical Seminary is 22.66% (116 out of 512 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At United Talmudical Seminary, the retention rate is 93%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?