Acceptance Rate 29.00%
SAT Score 1,345
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 29% at University of California-Santa Barbara where a total of 105,641 students applied and 30,636 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,345 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UCSB.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,345 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
University of California-Santa Barbara requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of California-Santa Barbara is Quarter. University of California-Santa Barbara accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of California-Santa Barbara accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?