Acceptance Rate 36.70%
SAT Score 1,345
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 36.7% at University of California-Santa Barbara where a total of 90,961 students applied and 33,384 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,345 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of California-Santa Barbara.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Average Test Scores||1,345 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UCSB, 3,957 applicants (82% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,865 applicants (38%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,345 and the average ACT score is 31 at UCSB. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,460 and 25th percentile score is 1,230. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 99 and the 25th percentile score is 80. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UCSB.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||620||710|
University of California-Santa Barbara requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of California-Santa Barbara
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of California-Santa Barbara is Quarter. University of California-Santa Barbara accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of California-Santa Barbara accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?