Acceptance Rate 97.97%
SAT Score 1,120
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 97.97% at University of Connecticut-Waterbury Campus where a total of 1,678 students applied and 1,644 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Connecticut-Waterbury Campus.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$80|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Average Test Scores||1,120 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Connecticut-Waterbury Campus, 117 applicants (49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 23 at Connecticut-Waterbury Campus. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 990. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 0 and the 25th percentile score is 0. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Connecticut-Waterbury Campus.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||500||630|
University of Connecticut-Waterbury Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Connecticut-Waterbury Campus is Semester. University of Connecticut-Waterbury Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Connecticut-Waterbury Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Connecticut?