Acceptance Rate 64.98%
SAT Score 1,225
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 64.98% at University of Houston where a total of 25,393 students applied and 16,500 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,225 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires five items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Houston.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,225 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Houston, 5,008 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,030 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,225 and the average ACT score is 25 at Houston. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,310 and 25th percentile score is 1,140. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 81 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Houston.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||570||650|
University of Houston requires 5 item(s) (High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Houston
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Houston is Semester. University of Houston accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Houston accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?