Total Enrollment 49,702
There are 49,702 students including 33,915 undergraduate and 15,787 graduate students at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 43,313 full-time and 6,389 part-time students with gender distribution of 26,907 male and 22,795 female students. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,767 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has a total enrollment of 49,702 with a gender distribution of 54.14% male (26,907 students) and 45.86% female (22,795 students). There are 18,385 male and 15,530 female students in undergraduate school and 8,522 male and 7,265 female students are attending graduate school at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has 43,313 full-time and 6,389 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 32,757 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,158 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10,556 students are full-time and 5,231 are part-time students.
At University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 4,767 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 12,503 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 49,702 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,033 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 5,237 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||12,503||11,614||889|
|Not In Online Classes||32,432||21,882||10,550|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. There are 26 American Indian/Native American, 21,070 White, 2,614 Black/African American, 7,611 Asian, 4,882 Hispanic, 36 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,339 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||26||18||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||36||25||11|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?