Acceptance Rate 59.66%
SAT Score 1,415
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 59.66% at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign where a total of 47,593 students applied and 28,395 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,415 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UIUC.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Average Test Scores||1,415 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UIUC, 3,583 applicants (43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,985 applicants (24%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,415 and the average ACT score is 32 at UIUC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,510 and 25th percentile score is 1,320. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 103 and the 25th percentile score is 86. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UIUC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||730|
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign is Semester. University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?