Total Enrollment 13,767
There are 13,767 students including 11,260 undergraduate and 2,507 graduate students at University of Maryland-Baltimore County for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 10,828 full-time and 2,939 part-time students with gender distribution of 7,536 male and 6,231 female students. University of Maryland-Baltimore County is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 412 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Maryland-Baltimore County has a total enrollment of 13,767 with a gender distribution of 54.74% male (7,536 students) and 45.26% female (6,231 students). There are 6,254 male and 5,006 female students in undergraduate school and 1,282 male and 1,225 female students are attending graduate school at University of Maryland-Baltimore County.
University of Maryland-Baltimore County has 10,828 full-time and 2,939 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 9,623 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,637 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,205 students are full-time and 1,302 are part-time students.
At University of Maryland-Baltimore County, 412 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 822 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 13,767 students. In undergraduate schools, 718 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 516 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||822||698||124|
|Not In Online Classes||12,533||10,542||1,991|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Maryland-Baltimore County. There are 27 American Indian/Native American, 5,582 White, 2,370 Black/African American, 2,696 Asian, 979 Hispanic, 21 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 561 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||27||13||14|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||21||8||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Maryland-Baltimore County.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maryland?