Total Enrollment 50,278
There are 50,278 students including 32,282 undergraduate and 17,996 graduate students at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 46,710 full-time and 3,568 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,655 male and 25,623 female students. University of Michigan-Ann Arbor is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 16,017 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor has a total enrollment of 50,278 with a gender distribution of 49.04% male (24,655 students) and 50.96% female (25,623 students). There are 15,767 male and 16,515 female students in undergraduate school and 8,888 male and 9,108 female students are attending graduate school at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor has 46,710 full-time and 3,568 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 30,798 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,484 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 15,912 students are full-time and 2,084 are part-time students.
At University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, 1,592 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 15,737 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 50,278 students. In undergraduate schools, 14,771 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,558 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||15,737||14,691||1,046|
|Not In Online Classes||32,949||17,511||15,438|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. There are 83 American Indian/Native American, 24,858 White, 2,144 Black/African American, 7,350 Asian, 3,549 Hispanic, 21 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2,164 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||83||39||44|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||21||13||8|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Michigan?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Michigan?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?