Acceptance Rate 22.91%
SAT Score 1,435
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 22.91% at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor where a total of 64,972 students applied and 14,883 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,435 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,435 SAT / 33 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UM-Ann Arbor, 4,315 applicants (63% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,288 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,435 and the average ACT score is 33 at UM-Ann Arbor. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,530 and 25th percentile score is 1,340. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 103 and the 25th percentile score is 92. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UM-Ann Arbor.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||660||740|
University of Michigan-Ann Arbor requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✓|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor is Trimester. University of Michigan-Ann Arbor accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Michigan-Ann Arbor accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Michigan?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Michigan?