Total Enrollment 50,734
There are 50,734 students including 34,437 undergraduate and 16,297 graduate students at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 39,763 full-time and 10,971 part-time students with gender distribution of 23,462 male and 27,272 female students. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,095 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has a total enrollment of 50,734 with a gender distribution of 46.25% male (23,462 students) and 53.75% female (27,272 students). There are 16,100 male and 18,337 female students in undergraduate school and 7,362 male and 8,935 female students are attending graduate school at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has 39,763 full-time and 10,971 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 30,001 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,436 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,762 students are full-time and 6,535 are part-time students.
At University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1,095 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 13,571 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 50,734 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,165 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,501 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||13,571||11,809||1,762|
|Not In Online Classes||36,068||22,272||13,796|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. There are 160 American Indian/Native American, 31,722 White, 2,208 Black/African American, 4,461 Asian, 2,049 Hispanic, 37 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,885 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||160||63||97|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||37||17||20|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Minnesota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Minnesota?