Total Enrollment 52,017
There are 52,017 students including 36,061 undergraduate and 15,956 graduate students at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 38,398 full-time and 13,619 part-time students with gender distribution of 23,600 male and 28,417 female students. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 22,495 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has a total enrollment of 52,017 with a gender distribution of 45.37% male (23,600 students) and 54.63% female (28,417 students). There are 16,594 male and 19,467 female students in undergraduate school and 7,006 male and 8,950 female students are attending graduate school at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities has 38,398 full-time and 13,619 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 28,989 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 7,072 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,409 students are full-time and 6,547 are part-time students.
At University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 22,495 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 20,443 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 52,017 students. In undergraduate schools, 32,636 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 10,302 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||20,443||14,023||6,420|
|Not In Online Classes||9,079||3,425||5,654|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. There are 183 American Indian/Native American, 30,974 White, 2,708 Black/African American, 5,031 Asian, 2,395 Hispanic, 38 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 2,512 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||183||71||112|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||38||17||21|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Minnesota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Minnesota?