Acceptance Rate 75.00%
SAT Score 1,378
ACT Score 29
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 75% at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities where a total of 38,050 students applied and 28,538 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,378 and the average ACT score is 29. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UMTC.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$55|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,378 SAT / 29 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UMTC, 521 applicants (8% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,610 applicants (39%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,378 and the average ACT score is 29 at UMTC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,290. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 96 and the 25th percentile score is 77. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UMTC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||730|
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||△|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is Semester. University of Minnesota-Twin Cities accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Minnesota-Twin Cities accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Minnesota?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Minnesota?