Acceptance Rate 81.07%
SAT Score 1,205
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 81.07% at University of Nebraska-Lincoln where a total of 17,775 students applied and 14,411 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires one items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Nebraska-Lincoln.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$45|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,205 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Nebraska-Lincoln, 399 applicants (8% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,010 applicants (85%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 25 at Nebraska-Lincoln. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,320 and 25th percentile score is 1,090. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 83 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Nebraska-Lincoln.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
University of Nebraska-Lincoln requires 1 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript)) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Nebraska-Lincoln is Semester. University of Nebraska-Lincoln accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Nebraska-Lincoln accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nebraska?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nebraska?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Nebraska?