Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 10,043
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 53%
Average Aid Amount $17,030
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,900
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 67%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 10,043 students (53% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $17,030. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,900 students (67% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is $8,980 for North Carolina residents and $36,159 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?