Total Enrollment 30,011
There are 30,011 students including 19,117 undergraduate and 10,894 graduate students at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 25,220 full-time and 4,791 part-time students with gender distribution of 12,563 male and 17,448 female students. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,310 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has a total enrollment of 30,011 with a gender distribution of 41.86% male (12,563 students) and 58.14% female (17,448 students). There are 7,766 male and 11,351 female students in undergraduate school and 4,797 male and 6,097 female students are attending graduate school at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill has 25,220 full-time and 4,791 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 18,526 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 591 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,694 students are full-time and 4,200 are part-time students.
At University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1,310 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,101 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,011 students. In undergraduate schools, 2,293 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,118 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||3,101||2,225||876|
|Not In Online Classes||25,600||16,824||8,776|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. There are 122 American Indian/Native American, 18,159 White, 2,285 Black/African American, 2,928 Asian, 2,222 Hispanic, 26 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,054 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||122||51||71|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||26||11||15|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?