Acceptance Rate 25.00%
SAT Score 1,385
ACT Score 31
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 25% at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where a total of 41,773 students applied and 10,445 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,385 and the average ACT score is 31. It requires six items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UNC.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$85|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
|Average Test Scores||1,385 SAT / 31 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UNC, 2,176 applicants (49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,331 applicants (52%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,385 and the average ACT score is 31 at UNC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,490 and 25th percentile score is 1,280. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 100 and the 25th percentile score is 82. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UNC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||730|
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is Semester. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?