University of Richmond is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1910 - Current|
University of Richmond has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/1928 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1974 - 2/8/2010|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Virginia?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Virginia?