For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 30.17% at University of Richmond where total 11,882 students applied and 3,585 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Richmond.
441 applicants (53% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 390 applicants (47%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,460 and 25th percentile score is 1,290. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 33 and 25th percentile score is 30. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at University of Richmond.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||710|
University of Richmond requires 5 articles and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at University of Richmond
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Richmond is Semester. University of Richmond accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Richmond accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?