Acceptance Rate 28.77%
Applying To UR
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 28.77% at University of Richmond where a total of 13,955 students applied and 4,015 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UR.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 28.77% where a total of 13,955 students (5,817 men and 8,138 women) have applied to UR and 4,015 (1,812 men and 2,203 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 392 male and 484 female students have enrolled into UR and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 21.82%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||21.82%||21.63%||21.97%|
University of Richmond requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at University of Richmond is Semester. University of Richmond accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Richmond accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Virginia Colleges
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?