Total Enrollment 1,547
There are 1,547 students including 1,404 undergraduate and 143 graduate students at Valley City State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 872 full-time and 675 part-time students with gender distribution of 619 male and 928 female students. Valley City State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 738 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Valley City State University has a total enrollment of 1,547 with a gender distribution of 40.01% male (619 students) and 59.99% female (928 students). There are 584 male and 820 female students in undergraduate school and 35 male and 108 female students are attending graduate school at Valley City State University.
Valley City State University has 872 full-time and 675 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 862 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 542 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10 students are full-time and 133 are part-time students.
At Valley City State University, 738 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 383 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,547 students. In undergraduate schools, 978 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 143 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||383||381||2|
|Not In Online Classes||426||426||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Valley City State University. There are 19 American Indian/Native American, 1,309 White, 32 Black/African American, 10 Asian, 74 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 38 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||19||11||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||3||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Valley City State University.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?