Acceptance Rate 9.12%
SAT Score 1,510
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 9.12% at Vanderbilt University where a total of 37,310 students applied and 3,402 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,510 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires six items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Vanderbilt University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$95|
|Average Test Scores||1,510 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Vanderbilt, 789 applicants (49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 837 applicants (52%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,510 and the average ACT score is 34 at Vanderbilt. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,560 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Vanderbilt.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||710||760|
Vanderbilt University requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Vanderbilt University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Vanderbilt University is Semester. Vanderbilt University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Vanderbilt University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Tennessee?