Total Enrollment 317
Vogue College of Cosmetology-McAllen has a total enrollment of 317 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 99 full-time and 218 part-time students with gender distribution of 12 male and 305 female students.
Vogue College of Cosmetology-McAllen has a total enrollment of 317 with a gender distribution of 3.79% male (12 students) and 96.21% female (305 students).
Vogue College of Cosmetology-McAllen has 99 full-time and 218 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 99 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 218 students are attending with part-time status.
Vogue College of Cosmetology-McAllen does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Vogue College of Cosmetology-McAllen. There are 41 White, 5 Black/African American, 1 Asian, 254 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?