Books & Supplies$900
Off-Campus Living Costs $10,246
Walden University 2020 Tuition & Fees and COA
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Walden University is $12,150. The graduate school tuition & fees is $12,539. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $10,246 when a student lives off campus.
The total costs of attendance (COA) of Walden University is $13,050 when a student lives on campus and $23,296 when living off campus for academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. Next table and charts illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$12,150|
|Books & Supplies||$900|
|Room & Board||$9,119|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,885|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$19,411|
|***Walden University does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $12,150. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 8.90% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$12,075||$12,465||$11,157||$12,150|
Graduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2019-2020, the graduate tuition & fees are $12,539. The graduate program tuition rates are increased by 2.74% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$13,555||$12,042||$12,205||$12,539|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $300 for undergraduate programs. For graduate programs, the tuition per credit hour is $510. The tuition per credit hour are decreased by -10.45% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $900. Next table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Walden University.
|Books & Supplies||$960||$900||$900||$900|
For academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Walden University is and $10,246 when living off campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 0.22% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$7,776||$6,201||$7,776||$9,119|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Minnesota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Minnesota?