Weatherford College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1956 - Current|
Weatherford College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2002 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Estimated)||12/6/2013 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Pre-Accredited (Estimated)||7/31/2013 - 4/29/2015|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||4/29/2015 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||10/17/2008 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?