Books & Supplies$7,050
Weatherford 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Weatherford College is $3,300 for Texas residents and $5,130 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$10,350 (On-Campus)
|Tuition & Fees||$3,300||$5,130|
|Books & Supplies||$7,050|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,124|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$7,226 (On-Campus)
|***Off-campus living costs at Weatherford College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,300 for Texas residents and $5,130 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -15.35% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $7,050. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Weatherford College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,800||$1,800||$1,800||$7,050|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?