Books & Supplies$700
On-Campus Living Costs $20,750
Webb Institute 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Webb Institute is $52,880. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $20,750 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $74,330 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$52,880|
|Books & Supplies||$700|
|Room & Board||$15,750||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$48,623|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$25,707||$25,707|
|***Off-campus living costs at Webb Institute has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $52,880. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.30% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$48,775||$50,175||$51,690||$52,880|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $700. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Webb Institute.
|Books & Supplies||$700||$700||$700||$700|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Webb Institute is $20,750 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 2.22% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$14,750||$15,050||$14,750||$15,750|
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?