Graduate Rate 76.92%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 93%
At Webb Institute, the graduation rates was 76.92% (20 students out of 26 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 14 male and 6 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Webb Institute. Last year, the graduation rate was 76.92%. where 20 students out of 26 candidate completed their degree.
19 students completed their course in 4 years and 1 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||73.08%||73.68%||71.43%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Webb Institute is 23.08% (6 out of 26 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Webb Institute, the retention rate is 93%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?