Acceptance Rate 19.44%
SAT Score 1,405
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 19.44% at Wesleyan University where a total of 13,067 students applied and 2,540 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Wesleyan.
At Wesleyan, 465 applicants (51% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 247 applicants (27%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 33 at Wesleyan. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,510 and 25th percentile score is 1,300. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 102 and the 25th percentile score is 93. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wesleyan.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||650||750|
Wesleyan University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Wesleyan University is Semester. Wesleyan University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Wesleyan University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Connecticut?