Graduate Rate 91.02%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
Retention Rate 87%
At Wesleyan University, the graduation rates was 91.02% (689 students out of 757 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 298 male and 391 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Wesleyan University. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.02%. where 689 students out of 757 candidate completed their degree.
648 students completed their course in 4 years and 33 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 8 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.60%||79.71%||90.41%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||93.88%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Wesleyan University, 68 of 77 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 88.31%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Wesleyan University is 5.28% (40 out of 757 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Wesleyan University, the retention rate is 87%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?