West Virginia Wesleyan College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1927 - 1/1/1932|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1942 - Current|
West Virginia Wesleyan College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||12/1/1971 - 6/30/2016|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Actual)||11/1/2011 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/22/2016 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/22/2016 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1957 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in West Virginia?