Acceptance Rate 84.43%
SAT Score 1,074
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 84.43% at West Virginia Wesleyan College where a total of 1,766 students applied and 1,491 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,074 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires two items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to West Virginia Wesleyan.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,074 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At West Virginia Wesleyan, 100 applicants (33% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 90 applicants (30%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,074 and the average ACT score is 21 at West Virginia Wesleyan. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,180 and 25th percentile score is 968. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 70 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at West Virginia Wesleyan.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||488||600|
West Virginia Wesleyan College requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) and recommends 4 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at West Virginia Wesleyan College is Semester. West Virginia Wesleyan College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that West Virginia Wesleyan College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in West Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in West Virginia?