Books & Supplies$4,872
Wharton County Junior 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Wharton County Junior College is $2,400 for Texas residents and $3,624 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$7,272 (On-Campus)
|Tuition & Fees||$2,400||$3,624|
|Books & Supplies||$4,872|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,400|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$1,872 (On-Campus)
|***Off-campus living costs at Wharton County Junior College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,400 for Texas residents and $3,624 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -24.88% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $4,872. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Wharton County Junior College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,300||$1,325||$1,350||$4,872|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?