Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Tuition & Fees $49,514
Whittier College offers the online courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 192 students have took some online courses at Whittier College.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $49,514 at Whittier College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Whittier College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$49,514 (Undergraduate)|
Whittier College offers 34 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $49,514 at Whittier College. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.41% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$47,886||$49,314||$49,314||$49,514|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $14,742 at Whittier College The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,310||$14,742||$14,742||$14,742|
At Whittier College, 192 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,564 students. In undergraduate schools, 125 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 67 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||192||125||67|
|Not In Online Classes||1,372||1,365||7|
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?