Whittier College is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/28/1949 - Current|
Whittier College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1978 - Current|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?