Graduate Rate 63.60%
Transfer-Out Rate 32%
Retention Rate 82%
Graduation Rates at Whittier
At Whittier College, the graduation rates was 63.60% (283 students out of 445 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 103 male and 180 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Whittier College. Last year, the graduation rate was 63.60%. where 283 students out of 445 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
265 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||59.55%||49.21%||67.19%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||50.00%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Whittier College, 4 of 7 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 57.14%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Whittier College is 31.91% (142 out of 445 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Whittier College, the retention rate is 82%.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?