Graduate Program 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 74
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $14,742
Whittier College offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 74 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Whittier. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,742. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Whittier College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$14,742|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||74 graduate students|
It offers 2 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,742 at Whittier College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,310||$14,742||$14,742||$14,742|
At Whittier College, 74 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 26 male and 48 female students. By attendance status, there are 40 full-time and 34 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Whittier College, 67 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 74 students.
|In Some Online Classes||67|
|Not In Online Classes||7|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?