Graduate Rate 51.24%
Transfer-Out Rate 28%
Retention Rate 77%
At Winston-Salem State University, the graduation rates was 51.24% (371 students out of 724 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 96 male and 275 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Winston-Salem State University. Last year, the graduation rate was 51.24%. where 371 students out of 724 candidate completed their degree.
192 students completed their course in 4 years and 146 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 33 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||26.52%||19.27%||29.64%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||50.00%
|Two or More Races||43.33%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Winston-Salem State University, 3 of 7 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 42.86%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Winston-Salem State University is 27.90% (202 out of 724 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Winston-Salem State University, the retention rate is 77%.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?