Acceptance Rate 51.11%
Applying To Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 51.11% at Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma where a total of 45 students applied and 23 were accepted. It requires two items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 51.11% where a total of 45 students (45 men and 0 women) have applied to Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma and 23 (23 men and 0 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 17 male and 0 female students have enrolled into Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 73.91%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||73.91%||73.91%||-|
Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma requires 2 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) and recommends 1 articles (High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✓|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma is Semester. Next table describes credits that Yeshiva Gedolah Zichron Leyma accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
Know about New Jersey Colleges
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Jersey?