Acceptance Rate 55.36%
SAT Score 1,270
ACT Score 27
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 55.36% at Yeshiva University where a total of 1,660 students applied and 919 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 27. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yeshiva University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,270 SAT / 27 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Yeshiva, 230 applicants (43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 295 applicants (55%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,270 and the average ACT score is 27 at Yeshiva. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,390 and 25th percentile score is 1,150. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 93 and the 25th percentile score is 71. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Yeshiva.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||590||700|
Yeshiva University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Yeshiva University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yeshiva University is Semester. Yeshiva University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Yeshiva University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?