Acceptance Rate 92.59 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $12,500
Student Population 69
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,559
Graduation Rate 18 %
Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Lakewood, New Jersey. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 69 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 92.59% and the graduation rate is 18% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah's tuition & fees is $12,500.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah. The acceptance rate of Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 92.59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 92.00%. The average graduation rate is 18% and the transfer-out rate is 82%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,559 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 69 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 92.59 %.
Graduation Rate for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 18 %
Transfer-out Rate for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 82 %
Retention Rate for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 88 %
Student Population for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 69
Student to Faculty Ratio for Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,559 at Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2 Yesodei Court, Lakewood, NJ 08701-4946|
|Net Price Calculator||yeshivayesodeihatorahlakewood.com/wp-content/uploads/Net price 18.html|
Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yeshiva Yesodei Hatorah offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?