Zane State College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1975 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/20/2011 - Current|
Zane State College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/1989 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/6/1998 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||7/19/1978 - Current|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?