Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate
Tuition & Fees $10,616
Zane State College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 153 students have enrolled online exclusively and 607 students have took some online courses at Zane State College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $5,456 for Ohio residents and $10,616 for others at Zane State College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Zane State College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$10,616 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||153|
Zane State College offers 74 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $5,456 for Ohio residents and $10,616 for students from other States at Zane State College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.91% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Zane State College, 153 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 607 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,275 students.
|In Some Online Classes||607||607||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,515||1,515||0|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?