Books & Supplies$1,600
Off-Campus Living Costs $8,965
Zane State 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Zane State College is $5,456 for Ohio residents and $10,616 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $8,965 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $21,181 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$16,021 (Off-Campus)||$21,181 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,456||$10,616|
|Books & Supplies||$1,600|
|Room & Board||$4,896 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,069 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,987|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$11,034 (Off-Campus)||$16,194 (Off-Campus)|
|***Zane State College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $5,456 for Ohio residents and $10,616 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 2.91% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,600. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Zane State College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,600||$1,600||$1,600||$1,600|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Zane State College is and $8,965 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 11.95% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$4,564||$4,564||$4,564||$4,896|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?