Campus Housing 35 Schoolscapacity: 52,453
Meal Plan 20 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,654
Has Library 80 Schools
NCAA 19 Members
ROTC 27 Schools
35 Alabama out of 83 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 52,453. The average room charge is $4,432. In addition, 20 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,654 annually.
2 Alabama schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Alabama, 57 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 29 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 27 Alabama colleges have the ROTC programs and 25 Alabama have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Alabama schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
73 Alabama colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 56 Alabama schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Alabama.
19 Alabama schools are member of NCAA and 45 Alabama schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Alabama colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Alabama, there are 14 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Alabama.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Alabama?