Total Enrollment 305,473
At Alabama colleges, there are 305,473 students including 255,644 undergraduate and 49,829 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 207,213 full-time and 98,260 part-time students with gender distribution of128,637 male and 176,836 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Alabama colleges have a total enrollment of 305,473 with a gender distribution of 42.11% male and 57.89% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Alabama colleges have a total of 207,213 full-time students and 98,260 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 175,560 students are attending classes with full-time status and 80,084 are part-time students. In graduate school, 31,653 students are full-time and 18,176 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Alabama colleges, 69,876 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 62,785 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 305,473 students. In undergraduate schools, 102,213 students enrolled in online courses and 30,448 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||62,785||58,521||4,264|
|Not In Online Classes||172,812||153,431||19,381|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Alabama colleges. There are 181,137 Caucasian, 74,143 Black/African American, 5,883 Asian, and 11,942 Hispanic students in Alabama colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||1,740||786||954|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||325||149||176|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?