Acceptance Rate 72.37%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.84%
The average acceptance rate is 72.37% at Alabama colleges and universities where total 169,191 students have applied and 122,443 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $52.63 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Alabama colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||52 out of 87 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 52.63|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||72.37%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.84%|
|Average Test Scores||1,101 SAT / 65 ACT|
For Alabama college, 5,469 students (18.39% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 23,318 students (81.63%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,199 and 25th percentile score is 1,003. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Alabama colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||512.59||603.68|
In Alabama State, 54 schools use semester calendar systems and 3 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Alabama colleges and universities are accepting for their students
23 Alabama schools require High School GPA and 24 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 21 Alabama colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Alabama colleges.
|High School GPA||23||1|
|High School Rank||0||12|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||24||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||4||10|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||4|
|Admission Test Scores||21||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||1|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?