Campus Housing 134 Schoolscapacity: 246,461
Meal Plan 51 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $5,133
Has Library 638 Schools
NCAA 65 Members
ROTC 53 Schools
134 California out of 699 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 246,461. The average room charge is $7,591. In addition, 51 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $5,133 annually.
10 California schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In California, 280 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 147 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 53 California colleges have the ROTC programs and 97 California have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of California schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
605 California colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 441 California schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in California.
65 California schools are member of NCAA and 113 California schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of California colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in California.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?