Campus Housing 134 Schoolscapacity: 246,461
Meal Plan 51 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $5,133
Has Library 638 Schools
NCAA 65 Members
ROTC 53 Schools
134 California out of 699 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 246,461. The average room charge is $7,591. In addition, 51 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $5,133 annually.
10 California schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In California, 280 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 147 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 53 California colleges have the ROTC programs and 97 California have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of California schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
605 California colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 441 California schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in California.
65 California schools are member of NCAA and 113 California schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of California colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in California.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?